- Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking.
- Industrial quality router bits .
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design.
- Build-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
- Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow
- Cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated.
- Material: 45# steel
- Carbide tip: YG6X
- Shank Diameter: 1/2″ OR 1/4″
- Tooth Width: 33mm
- Board Thickness (CNC): 10-35MM
- Net weight: approx. 121g
- Balance: +/- .003″ tolerance
- Body: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish